MSCAN in DSP56805

From: finimits (vickyb4_at_rediffmail.com)
Date: 02/15/05

Date: 15 Feb 2005 09:55:13 -0800

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a CAN network with a couple of DSP56F805 node
that I have.
Can anybode tell me what the hardware and softwarre requiremets might
be?
Thanks
Vivek

Relevant Pages

  • Re: General
    ... Their goal is going to be to sell as much hardware as possible, ... It sounds to me like there is a problem with the ROM update for your ... stuff that interacts with network adapters on your PC. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Wikileaks, secondary effects
    ... Those last people are not in the business of security, ... local to network storage for documents and applications. ... Most workstations have no real need to attach peripherals aside from mouse and keyboard and since the lifetime of a desktop is about three years, "damaging" hardware to make it more secure is not a big deal. ... The professor who owned the project was under the fond illusion that if he just got all the static timing right, then all the bugs were *gone* This guy and many others in the 1980s and early '90s didn't grasp the complexity of a CPU or an OS and that the only way to wring bugs out is by users finding them. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: sysadmin qualifications (Re: apt-get vs. aptitude)
    ... app to run over a cellular data network. ... Hardware guys, for instance, can change the network at any time. ... them on my Intel machine but not run them. ... couple with 100+ programmers. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Your favorite 10 analog ICs
    ... > engineers were Ham radio guys and seemed to think that measuring 60 Hz ... nationwide buildout plan for Ricochet 2 -- they ran out of money. ... they spent way too much on network hardware. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: File Transfer conundrum
    ... A week later I would call them back and I would set up a schedule so in case of network issues I would have our hardware type there to look at the line to see what the issue was. ... The sysprog would think they were the expert and go off on their own and set up the JES2 parms or VTAM mode table. ... The "other" quite minor issue was the program that sent and received the the data was an IBM FDP. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)