PLB

mmkumar_at_gmail.com
Date: 02/16/05

Date: 16 Feb 2005 00:38:56 -0800

Hi,
  I am desging an master interface for 64-bit PLB.when i am not locking
the bus and if i get a Mn_rearbitrate from the slave ,and am
de-asserting and asserting the request after one clk.But it seems like
the arbiter is not arbitrating the request from the me(master) after it
got an M1_rearbitrate(never i get the bus , after that), how i can i
proceed further to do my data transfer.

thanx,
mack.

Relevant Pages

  • PLB
    ... the bus and if i get a Mn_rearbitrate from the slave,and am ... de-asserting and asserting the request after one clk.But it seems like ... the arbiter is not arbitrating the request from the meafter it ... got an M1_rearbitrate(never i get the bus, after that), how i can i ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: JOP as SOPC component
    ... order of six lines of code per interface for a point to point connection, ... I think that this is actually the power of SOPC builder. ... When you have a latency aware master and a slave then there is the one ... aware master/slaves to ones that are not, multiple bus masters, etc. ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • 6.0-R, ICH6 and SATA problems
    ... from master to slave and back again with no change. ... ATA channel 0: ... <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0 ... 2 ports with 2 removable, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [RFC/PATCH 0/22] W1: sysfs, lifetime and other fixes
    ... > which is managed by bus master dirver, but also some logic over it, ... Only if caller would send request and continue one woudl ... > which will implement only read/write interface. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: RFC on VHDL LRM 93[8.4.1]
    ... that the way you defined the slave and master that they already were ... would perform address decoding and arbitration functions. ... and slave side then this single entity can implement the bus protocol. ...
    (comp.lang.vhdl)