PC104 addressgin

From: MikeD (mikeD_at_dodgeit.com)
Date: 02/16/05

Date: 16 Feb 2005 13:00:10 -0800

using PC104 with 16bit configuration. What size is an address? IE. if
i write 0xABCD to address 0x1234, did I infact write AB to 0x1234 and
CD to 0x1235?

I think this is how ISA handles IO writes, but im not sure. So when I
write 16 bits to an odd address I actualy get 2 writes to teh bus?

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Mike D.
miked@dodgeit<it's A DOT COM BABY>

Relevant Pages

  • Summmary: Need help with DHCP Client & Name servers
    ... I did a "manual" configuration of the ... Telnet and FTP, ... For reasons not relevant here, my system was at ... Ken dot and dot Ann ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: How to get Dot files out of the way via shell scripts
    ... what should be done in order to get the dot ... You included lots of unrelated customizations, ... than six consoles - for me an essential plus when working with text consoles; ... Besides any user configuration can eindividually be altered within "$HOME". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: System 80 question...
    ... configuration. ... fursphere gmail (dot) com ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • using tryparse
    ... my computer because the configuration is an english one. ... I mean it works with a comma but I would like to stay in an english ... configuration with the dot. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: baby burp problems
    ... My dad had a way of burping based on the configuration of the stomach. ... On one side of where the esophagus goes in, ... So he would sit the baby ...
    (misc.kids)