Delay generation using NOP of 8051

From: Ravi kumar.N (ravikumar.n_at_sunlux-india.com)
Date: 02/17/05

Date: 17 Feb 2005 06:43:13 -0800

Respected Experts,

                  Iam RaviKumar.N, working on AT89c52 microcontroller.

I want to generate a delay of 1ms(milli second) using NOP instruction
of 8051.

I would like to know how many NOP instructions I have to insert to
generate the above specified delay.

With regards
 RaviKumar.n

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Delay generation using NOP of 8051
    ... > I want to generate a delay of 1msusing NOP instruction ... > generate the above specified delay. ... - What is the clock rate of your processor? ... How many clock cycles does a NOP take to load and execute, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Delay generation using NOP of 8051
    ... >> I want to generate a delay of 1msusing NOP instruction ... >> generate the above specified delay. ... >> With regards ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Delay generation using NOP of 8051
    ... > I want to generate a delay of 1msusing NOP instruction ... > generate the above specified delay. ... If you use a 504kHz clock, ... Peter ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Delay generation using NOP of 8051
    ... > I want to generate a delay of 1msusing NOP instruction ... > generate the above specified delay. ... memory, so I would choose to execute just one NOP many times. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • RE: Delaying consuming multiple xml messages
    ... Regards ... > If you are going to use the delay shape or delay consuming in another way, ... > orchestration at a time where the orchestration is not ready to receive it. ... >> I need to find a way to delay the interval between consuming multiple ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)