TriCore TC1130 JTAG

From: Jedi (me_at_aol.com)
Date: 02/20/05

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:13:36 GMT

Does the TC1130 supports boundary scan through JTAG?
Or is there an documented way for programming
flash meories through it?

rick

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Non-constant constant strings
    ... On 26/01/14 16:33, Rick C. Hodgin wrote: ... Good programming practice - something you seem determined to avoid, at least in some aspects - reduces the risk of such errors. ... I desire to put my Lord and Savior first. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Verification errors using Xilinx Spartan 3E board
    ... I get some of the signals to not even be "connected" on the ... Try setting the FPGA Mode jumpers to JTAG. ... reported problems to me doing JTAG configurations on these boards when the ... This kind of errors however should yield to Programming error, ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • JTAG in-system programming of PROM devices
    ... I've a question regarding in-system programming of prom devices using ... the JTAG protocol. ... XILINX Impact tool and the corresponding BSDL-file based informations. ... so called 'Instruction Capture Values' as part of the 'Instruction Scan ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: bootstrap mode for Motorola Coldfire MCF5206?
    ... For a ready-to-run and easy-to-use solution, you can look at P&E Micro, which includes software, but costs a little more. ... Many micros have a JTAG with "secret" registers for debugging and programming - I'd classify these along with Freescale's BDM interface. ... Why are they doing it is another matter (the profits JTAG toolvendors make are negligible for big silicon manufacturers). ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Xilinx 3E design programs fine with 500E but fails with 250E
    ... programming over JTAG using the Impact SPI flash core. ... SPI programming can be found in the newer Xilinx SPI ... " The jumper on the Mpin is an enhancement for prototyping ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)