FPGA starting kit

From: Nitron (yo_at_yo.com)
Date: 02/23/05

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:59:58 -0300

Hi,

I'm starting on FPGAs. How about Xilinx Spartan 3 starter kit?. It's any
better under $200.

http://www.xilinx.com/products/spartan3/s3boards.htm

Best regards,
Rodrigo.

Relevant Pages

  • Ethenet Multiplexers
    ... Case Studies etc. on Implementing Ethernet Multiplexers using FPGAs ... THanks & Regards ... Kedar ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Ethenet Multiplexers
    ... on Implementing Ethernet Multiplexers using FPGAs ... THanks & Regards ... Kedar ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: NMEA Decoder/Display
    ... Thanks for all the advice. ... I have a Xilinx spartan 3 starter kit that ... i'd like to use to implement this, but not EDK. ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • active noise control
    ... i want to implement active noise control feedforward on starter kit from ...
    (comp.dsp)