Question about EB-425 Eval-Kit - (Intel xScale IXP425)

From: Thorsten Krohs (+s680+636+_at_+tfh-ber+lin.de)
Date: 02/28/05

    Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:37:27 +0100

    Hi,
    I have the Evaluationboard EB-425 (from Kontron with the Intel xScale
    processor IXP425).
    Now I need a little help and i'm in search of a forum or similar one
    (unfortunately, Google gives me only few results).
    Does someone know whether and where there is more information?

    Thank you
    .

    (answer by email: please remove the "+" in my email-address)