Newby Getting started with FPGA
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 00:03:25 +1100
I am new to the FPGA and I want to learn by small experiments.
Can some FPGA experts tell me what is the easiest and least expensive way of
getting started ?
What eventually I want to implement (what I'm dreaming) are;
* Communicate with four RS232 devices (115200baud) simultaneously
* Control 16 parallel I/O lines
* Encode/decode multi channel Radio Control signals
* Control high speed (5MHz sampling rate, 12-16bit resolution) Analog to
Digital converter to digitise high frequecy signals and being able to
transfer the digitised data to a PC via either USB3 and/or Firewire to
* Decode and count quadrature encoder signals
* Multi channel PID servo controller with PWM and/or analog outputs