Non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller

Hello there,

I wonder whether somebody provide non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller.

I mean a Ethernet transceiver with PHY and MAC that can interface a
DSP, or a microcontroller to Ethernet communication.

It seems most gigabit Ethernet controller are communicating to PCI bus.

Thanks for the help,

DS

  • Non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller
    ... DSP, or a microcontroller to Ethernet communication. ... It seems most gigabit Ethernet controller are communicating to PCI bus. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Non-PCI gigabit Ethernet controller
    ... > I mean a Ethernet transceiver with PHY and MAC that can interface a ... or a microcontroller to Ethernet communication. ... > It seems most gigabit Ethernet controller are communicating to PCI bus. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)