Re: Question about PCB software (and making the boards at home)
- From: Mike Harrison <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:42:15 GMT
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:36:54 GMT, "Gunnar" <sorry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I stumbled over an ad on www.circuitcellar.com about free PCB software
>I would like to have some feedback about this software from anyone using it,
>possibly comparing it to other PCB software out there.
>My needs are simple, I am planning to build small projects for personal use.
>On that note, how many of you are making your own boards at home? I used to
>make boards 20-30 years ago, but at the time I used parts such as
>transistors and TTL ICs. Now with surface mount ICs it is scary trying to
>My own thought is that it is better to have the boards made by a
If you have enough space to set up equipment permanently, and can live without through-plating,
homebrew PCBs can be fast and easy.
For lots of info on making good quality PCBs, see www.electricstuff.co.uk/pcbs.html
- Prev by Date: Re: avr-gcc : .bss always set variables to zero ?
- Next by Date: Re: avr-gcc : .bss always set variables to zero ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Question about PCB software (and making the boards at home)
- Next by thread: Re: Question about PCB software (and making the boards at home)