floppy support on non-PCI capable processors
- From: William Meyer <wmeyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:25:38 GMT
I'm looking for any possible solution for interfacing a 3.5" floppy to a relatively small processor. Specifically, one where it isn't possible to use a SuperIO chip. If anyone has any great ideas, I would love to hear them.
- Prev by Date: Re: Recommendation for Code/Text Editor?
- Next by Date: Re: floppy support on non-PCI capable processors
- Previous by thread: Ethernet 10/100/1000 with uC
- Next by thread: Re: floppy support on non-PCI capable processors