floppy support on non-PCI capable processors

I'm looking for any possible solution for interfacing a 3.5" floppy to a relatively small processor. Specifically, one where it isn't possible to use a SuperIO chip. If anyone has any great ideas, I would love to hear them.

Bill

  • Re: floppy support on non-PCI capable processors
    ... >I'm looking for any possible solution for interfacing a 3.5" floppy to a ... >to use a SuperIO chip. ... that using SD or CF card instead is a much better option. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: floppy support on non-PCI capable processors
    ... William Meyer wrote: ... > I'm looking for any possible solution for interfacing a 3.5" floppy to a ... > to use a SuperIO chip. ... A floppy controller used to be a bunch of TTL chips. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)