VFD Controller Renesas M66003 datasheet required.

Has anyone got a datasheet for this controller.

I'm capturing data from a DVR's front panel display, and want to write
my own messages to it, and perhaps decode what is going on.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

  • Re: Model I Double Density Kit - Photos?
    ... 1770 was an early floppy controller that needed lots of external parts, while the 1773 was the ultimate with a built in data separator, but then there's the 179X series didn't include the data separator. ... The number of pins that are on these ICs may give an idea. ... The circuit as it is in the Tandy DD kit is described in the 1791 datasheet. ...
    (comp.sys.tandy)
  • Re: SJA1000 Error Counters
    ... Hans-Bernhard Broeker schrieb: ... > Did you see the notice that points you at an other controller the ... > SJA1000 in BasicCAN mode is designed to be compatible to? ... datasheet or related application notes. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Atmel microcontroller with CAN
    ... Look at the ordering information page in the datasheet. ... And there is code to activate serial port in UA case and CAN ... controller in CA case by means of main program can be fetched. ... to reprogram boot area of CA controller to fetch program via serial ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Anyone get a Pictiva OLED to work?
    ... Is there a method of simply using the FPGA to control the OLED completely? ... OLED (OSRAM Pictiva 128x64 pixel) on their test board, ... I am somewhat pissed off that the datasheet on the ... datasheet for the controller IC ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: HC908 Programmer
    ... The circuit for each controller is in the ... datasheet chapter "Monitor ROM". ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)