Re: Looking for Best Practices for Design Engineers

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:00:08 PST, mojaveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Everett
M. Greene) wrote:

>Johnny <john_wr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> My advice is to look after your own work, and not worry
>> about issues that should really be the concern of management.
>
>Not necessarily good advice.
>
>If you have information or advice that would help management
>reach a decision impacting your own work, it is best to pass
>it along. If you don't pass the information along and a
>decision is reached that you don't like, you have no one to
>blame but yourself.

I suppose you have a manager that like to get advice from graduate
engieneers.

regards,
Johnny.

  • Re: Looking for Best Practices for Design Engineers
    ... >>>Not necessarily good advice. ... >>>reach a decision impacting your own work, ... I think that if the boss dosen't have some basic clues about how to do ... Reveal his failings to management so ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Page file and VM problems
    ... I did what you adviced below (looked for the temppf.sys file in safe mode, ... tried to follow your last advice and contact DELL. ... You may need to reboot into Safe Mode to do ... >> Manager\Memory Management ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: [fw-wiz] K----s Waning Security
    ... > If you are going to say anything about company practices, security, management ... I also appreciate advice about how to sound more professional. ... that I must subscribe to mailing lists to find these things ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Looking for Best Practices for Design Engineers
    ... >>> My advice is to look after your own work, and not worry ... >>> about issues that should really be the concern of management. ... >>Not necessarily good advice. ... >>reach a decision impacting your own work, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Getting Users to USE MS Project
    ... All good advice coming from this thread for what is a typical and very ... planning function to all of them collectively and at individual 1-2-1's. ... dependancy management, etc.) it is an exponential leap that, quite frankly, ... In our circles, we have professional schedulers ...
    (microsoft.public.project)