8051 C Compiler Recommendation

I'm finally moving up from assembler. Which compiler do you vote for? I can
probably get away with the Raisonance Lite version but should I shell out
the $'s & go for Keil or something else?

  • 8051 C Compiler Recommendation
    ... Which compiler do you vote for? ... probably get away with the Raisonance Lite version but should I shell out ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: 8051 C Compiler Recommendation
    ... Which compiler do you vote for? ... > probably get away with the Raisonance Lite version but should I shell out ... Keil is very good but a little ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: 8051 C Compiler Recommendation
    ... > I'm finally moving up from assembler. ... Which compiler do you vote for? ... > probably get away with the Raisonance Lite version but should I shell out ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: 8051 C Compiler Recommendation
    ... > I'm finally moving up from assembler. ... Which compiler do you vote for? ... > probably get away with the Raisonance Lite version but should I shell out ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: What Delphi users really want (other than bugfixes)
    ... > simply taught developers to ignore QC. ... I must say that I view a 64-bit Delphi compiler in the same light as ... I still view Kylix as important and a little more important than a ... I'm not saying that people shouldn't vote for a 64-bit compiler. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)