Sending commands from a mobile phone

I want to send simple commands (turn left, right, start, stop, speed 123,
etc) from a mobile phone with Symbian OS to a mobile robot.
I have strong C++ experience both in Linux and MSWindows but I do not have
experience in SW development in Symbian OS.
Can someone suggest how can I start writing apps for mobile phone?
Which SW development tools?
Demo/example codes for Symbian apps?
Is there any mobile phone to/from robot comm apps examples on the web?

THX
Samuel

  • Sending command to a robot from a mobile phone with Symbian OS
    ... etc) from a mobile phone with Symbian OS to a mobile robot. ... Can someone suggest how can I start writing apps for mobile phone? ...
    (comp.robotics.misc)
  • Re: Sending commands from a mobile phone
    ... >> etc) from a mobile phone with Symbian OS to a mobile robot. ... >> Can someone suggest how can I start writing apps for mobile phone? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Sending commands from a mobile phone
    ... I have strong C++ experience both in Linux and MSWindows but I do not have experience in SW development in Symbian OS. ... Can someone suggest how can I start writing apps for mobile phone? ... Which SW development tools? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Sending commands from a mobile phone
    ... >> Samuel Lopez wrote: ... >>> etc) from a mobile phone with Symbian OS to a mobile robot. ... >>> Can someone suggest how can I start writing apps for mobile phone? ... If you want my Java code for a ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • mobile phones - multi-platform apps muses
    ... I was just thinking about the spirit level application, ... there are dozens of apps that nobody has thought of-- ... voice with their mobile phone and the data and information put up ... obviously) in a wearables environment. ...
    (comp.sys.wearables)