- From: hypnoplay@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 13 Jul 2005 11:17:41 -0700
My apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I have been out of
There have been many versions of the soundblaster over the years. The
early ones I believe had fm synthesis to be compatible with the "Adlib"
family of boards. To that they added 1 channel of 8 bit wave file
playback. Eventually, the "soundblaster 16" added 16 bit playback and
I used to have the sound blaster development kit but I do not know
where to find it any more...
You are correct, this is a great place to apply theoretical knowledge
of Digital Signal Processing
Here is a link with a good place to start...
The files are actually located on Programmers Heaven Website.
Hope this helps,
- From: Jean Castonguay
- Prev by Date: Re: PDC w/ USART
- Next by Date: Re: Selection of a microcontroller for Childs Toy...
- Previous by thread: Re: OT:
- Next by thread: Sending commands from a mobile phone