Re: Clarification on Atmega128

"Tamilmaran S" <tamilmaranz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1121928219.888153.123050@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi all,
> We are using atmega128 for one of our project. I heard that it is
> a 8 bit microcontroller, ok its accumulator and its data bus are 8 bit
> width. Then what about is address bus, is it also 8 bit width? Because
> for this 8 bit it can address only up to 2^8 = 256 location. Then how
> it can address 4096 SRAM (4K) and 131072 Flash (128K). Can anybody
> clear me on this doubt? Thank you
>
> With regards
> marans

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc2467.pdf

  • Clarification on Atmega128
    ... a 8 bit microcontroller, ok its accumulator and its data bus are 8 bit ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Clarification about Atmega128
    ... a 8 bit microcontroller, ok its accumulator and its data bus are 8 bit ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Clarification about Atmega128
    ... I heard that it is a 8 bit microcontroller, ok its accumulator and its data bus are 8 bit width. ... Rene ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: some questions about the Intel 4004
    ... My idea is to use a fast microcontroller to emulate external 4001, ... There are two datasheets linked from Wikipedia: ... One datasheet says that the CPU is available in ceramic, ... timing diagram says "Data Bus, CM " and "Data Bus, CM ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • some questions about the Intel 4004
    ... I've bought an Intel 4004 from eBay. ... My idea is to use a fast microcontroller to emulate external 4001, ... There are two datasheets linked from Wikipedia: ... timing diagram says "Data Bus, CM " and "Data Bus, CM ...
    (sci.electronics.design)