Re: Help in topics

<shounakboss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1122634198.759835.309140@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Friends am doing masters in computer science. My dissertaton subject is
> Embedded Systems. Plz suggest me some topics for it.
> Thanx a lot

How about: use of spell checkers in embedded products?

tim

  • Help in topics
    ... My dissertaton subject is ... Embedded Systems. ... Plz suggest me some topics for it. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Help in topics
    ... My dissertaton subject is ... >> Embedded Systems. ... Plz suggest me some topics for it. ... use of spell checkers in embedded products? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: example
    ... i m third year student of electronics engg .for fianal year i choose ... embedded systems field for my project. ... plz suggest me some example of ...