Re: Good Free Bootloader for ATMEGA162 AVR?

> I'm after a bootloader to install on an ATMEGA162. Ideally it should be
> royalty-free and build with free tools. I don't really need encryption.
> The loader should accept new firmware via RS232.
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations?

Mega load

http://www.microsyl.com/

Kasper

  • Good Free Bootloader for ATMEGA162 AVR?
    ... Ideally it should be royalty-free and build with free tools. ... I don't really need encryption. ... The loader should accept new firmware via RS232. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: RECOVERING MY ENCRYPTED HD FROM DEAD WINDOWS 2000
    ... certificates were probably only stored on the reinstalled ... file encryption key - different for each file, ... document formats have some standard bytes in - once matched ... The install wouldn't ...
  • Re: application development - where to start?
    ... freely install Runtime and it will run the program perfectly (after I ... We instruct the customer to copy all of the files from the thumb drive to their PC and double click the exe to make it go. ... In the MDB database of course. ... Obfuscation and encryption are the methods we employed. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Suse Linux 9.1 Personal Problem. Please Help
    ... Windows XP for example cannot play encrypted CD's "out of the box". ... A few years back people were able to crack the encryption meaning that ... The first thing to install are the Windows codecs. ... The package for SSUE ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: What can one do against Keylogger Attacks?
    ... > readers (the latter should be more stringent in its encryption). ... > 5) we do not allow the keyboard logger to capture any screen that would ... while, it is child's play to install a modified driver ... (especially internet) ...
    (alt.computer.security)