good Embedded C resources plz...

hallo,

This is christina.Just graduated out of the school.I wanna learn C
programming language to the level that I can do good embedded
programming.

Can anybody plz give me some resources/books/pointers?

In my course I have learnt basics like arrays,pointers,data
structures.But in embedded field I see,more usage of macros,data type
casts,volatile variables etc.
I am having tough time to overcome these embedded C hurdles.If someone
give some direction,I will be very thankful.

I wanna be strong at embedded C programming.

Thank you for your kind support.
Christina

  • Re: Timer Circuits or PIC
    ... There are also several other free or cheap programming environments. ... Once you get the serial port hooked up, you'll be able to modify the program and be back testing it in seconds. ... Email me if you wanna discuss further. ... Return address is VALID but some sites block emails with links. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: good Embedded C resources plz...
    ... > programming language to the level that I can do good embedded ... p.s. Christina - I realise that you are posting from a German domain, ... to get my daughters to speak English and obliterate wanna, gerrit, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Help learning C++ and to decide thx...
    ... I don't wanna get a job in programming or anything its just my hobby to ... Is there any online good website out there that can help somone like me with ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • help please regarding language learning...
    ... I don't wanna get a job in programming or anything its just my hobby to ... Is there any online good website out there that can help somone like me with ...
    (comp.programming)