CAN without transceivers
- From: "DaveN" <dave_at_work_workin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Sep 2005 04:33:06 -0700
I've been working with CAN for years and very good it is too. I
currently have a project where we need to implement two micros on one
PCB and implementing CAN between them seems the easiest way forward.
As far as I know all I need is to cross connect the Tx and Rx lines and
everyting should work OK, no need for transceivers as it's a short
connection and only requires 2 devices.
Does anyone have any reasons why this is not a good idea maybe from
- Prev by Date: Re: XC164
- Next by Date: Re: ICM7218, dot matrix display design discussion
- Previous by thread: MSP430 UK
- Next by thread: Re: CAN without transceivers