P89C51RD2HBA

an Eprom programmer will not work but a device programmer might.

These parts can be programmed from a universal device programmer - you will
need see if the device programmer covers the P89C51RD2HBA.

The P89C51RD2HBA may have the security bits locked - so you may not have
access read the data out and programm another.

JG

.