P89C51RD2HBA

an Eprom programmer will not work but a device programmer might.

These parts can be programmed from a universal device programmer - you will
need see if the device programmer covers the P89C51RD2HBA.

The P89C51RD2HBA may have the security bits locked - so you may not have
access read the data out and programm another.

JG

"G.I.O." <tfg1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Phillips says no. The secondary markings do not matter. The part must be
> programmed and this is why they will not function.
>
> Can someone tell me if these parts can be copied from one to the other
> like
> using an Eprom programmer?

  • Re: PCB of garage door opener failed: Which PIC is this?
    ... of which programmer you actually have. ... I have an old Sunshine Expro-60. ... Please pardon my stupidity, but except programming EPROMs ... what good is a device programmer that is unable to verify (ie ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Bally EPROM help needed
    ... One runs my Andratec Eprom programmer and holds my pdf files for ... along with my Basic Stamp tools. ... system on this one as a redundant backup. ... programmer should work fine. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Data I/O Unisite (was Re: EPROM programmer for Linux?)
    ... > Does anyone know of a good EPROM programmer for Linux? ... I use the Data I/O Unisite 48, which works fine with Linux, but is quite ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Needed: Cheap EPROM programmer
    ... My WIllem will handle 2716s. ... I made an EPROM programmer once - back in 1980. ... Intronics has an adapter to program 2708's, but it is $200 - kinda a ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: TransWarp GS repair questions
    ... Kevin: There is one for 35 as well. ... programmer instead of EPROM programmer. ... I'll place an order with Mouser instead of WDC, ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)