- From: "Joe G \(Home\)" <joe.g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 02:46:31 +1000
an Eprom programmer will not work but a device programmer might.
These parts can be programmed from a universal device programmer - you will
need see if the device programmer covers the P89C51RD2HBA.
The P89C51RD2HBA may have the security bits locked - so you may not have
access read the data out and programm another.
"G.I.O." <tfg1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Phillips says no. The secondary markings do not matter. The part must be
> programmed and this is why they will not function.
> Can someone tell me if these parts can be copied from one to the other
> using an Eprom programmer?
- Prev by Date: How to access IO registers on ADSP 21992 using C language?
- Next by Date: Re: crc for versioning
- Previous by thread: Re: Phillips microcontroller help
- Next by thread: How to access IO registers on ADSP 21992 using C language?