Re: HC11 Transistor Architecture

On 2005-11-02, harivj <harivj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there anybody give me guidance about RTL implementation of
> the complete 68HC11.

You want to build an HC11 using resistor-transistor logic?

I suppose it's possible -- you could build one from relays if
you had enough of them, but why on earth would one attempt such
a thing?

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! I'm protected by
at a ROLL-ON I rented from

  • Re: HC11 Transistor Architecture
    ... >>> Is there anybody give me guidance about RTL implementation of ... >> You want to build an HC11 using resistor-transistor logic? ... or is it just for simulation? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: HC11 Transistor Architecture
    ... Grant Edwards wrote: ... >> Is there anybody give me guidance about RTL implementation of ... > You want to build an HC11 using resistor-transistor logic? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • HC11 Transistor Architecture
    ... Is there anybody give me guidance about RTL implementation of the complete ... I am involved in design of one such at transistor level and none of ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)