Re: Looking for embedded engineers with nontraditional backgrounds
- From: Al <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 14:28:57 GMT
In article <dkadsn$52m$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Ian Bell <ruffrecords@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Leon wrote:
> > The chap who used to design the IR detector systems *many* years ago
> > for English Electric's steel rolling mill automation systems just had a
> > degree in botany!
> > Leon
> Nuff said.
And where is English Electric now? ;-)
- Prev by Date: Re: HC11 Transistor Architecture
- Next by Date: Re: Embedded Unit Testing
- Previous by thread: HC11 Transistor Architecture
- Next by thread: Why Do embedded processors have more Flash than RAM