Re: TMS470R1A256 - Wiggler ARM-JTAG question

> TMS470-P256 board (made by Olimex). I have been able to load the
> application to RAM and to flash, but when executed from flash, the
> applicaton runs 16 times slowlier. Using the debugging feature of the

I know nothing about this chip, but is the flash the same bus width as
the RAM? Zero wait state in both cases?

  • Re: Performance and Flash Pipelining on TI 28F12 DSPs
    ... > of "critical code" we could move to RAM. ... > from internal flash? ... Since the external RAM is as big as the internal flash, ... the timers and all other interrupts are shut off, ...
    (comp.dsp)
  • Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ramback: faster than a speeding bullet
    ... The fact is, enterprise scale ramdisks are here now, while ... enterprise scale flash is not. ... does not approach the write performance of RAM, ... My goal is not to replace RAM with flash, but disk with flash. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Position independent code with position dependent data ?
    ... letting the user to load ... multiple "tasklets" into FLASH, but its only allowed to run ... be loaded somewhere into the RAM. ... base/stack pointer relative addressing needed, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Relocate from nor to ddr CE 5.0
    ... programmed into flash. ... but the image info says it belongs to ram. ... Your bootloader needs to have code that recognizes if the image is ... blt CODEINRAM ...
  • XIP vs RAM
    ... Maybe the system can even get away with the next small size RAM ... Does anyone know if/what the premimum of the "K" Strata FLASH is? ... Also what are the steps needed to transition to a XIP OS? ... >>> My bootloader create a BINFS partition and an EXTENDED partition on ...