Re: Regarding Pro Knolegdge and guidence about TCP/IP in Embedded system
- From: "Jan Homuth" <jandothomuthat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:31:59 +0100
goole for "uip".
Draw your conclusions.
Don't forget to put an 8051 user's manual on your desktop too - and get a
good C compiler.
Also have a look at ibm.com - reddbook -TCP/IP. It is a great documentation.
Plenty of food to read through seveal nights...
And then: Start learning.
No one here will do the work for you.
That is your job.
pls no abbrevs.
That is not necessary in this forum. After all it is not SMS.
"mit" <oswal.mitesh@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> As i am an last year student of ME stream I am doing my Final Year
> project in Embedded system As ur company also work on same domain with
> full of knowledge, I also needed that Guideline for my project,as ur
> also work on this i need ur help and guidence.
> and also any one can forward me the source code and simulator with
> minimum cost
> i go through some white paper thats said about how we can implement the
> 8051 as an internet
> so i decided to implement an TCP/IP for this but i am not get proper
> guidence for same ,
> its my final year and i have only 2 more month in my hand so pls if u
> have any implemented source code
> then pls forward me
- Prev by Date: Re: LCD module - PC Parallel port
- Next by Date: Re: LCD module - PC Parallel port
- Previous by thread: Re: Regarding Pro Knolegdge and guidence about TCP/IP in Embedded system
- Next by thread: Need DSP Board with Ethernet and Audio