Re: MSP430 JTAG

"el_777" <el_777@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:vuydnS7efLLuvOjeRVn-pg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Thanks everybody, yours comments have been so useful. now I want to do a
> deeper study about the JTAG maybe you can recommend me some literature
> about this topic something like the bible of the JTAG or some similar. I
> started with the IEEE std 1149.1
>
> ok Thanks everybody see you later.

Have a look at the TI JTAG scan educator.
It's a dos program, very nice, and answers nearly every question about JTAG.

see:
http://focus.ti.com/docs/apps/catalog/resources/appnoteabstract.jhtml?abstractName=satb002a

MIKE

--
www.oho-elektronik.de
OHO-Elektronik

  • Re: MSP430 JTAG
    ... deeper study about the JTAG, maybe you can recommend me some literature ... about this topic like the bible of the JTAG or some similar. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: MSP430 JTAG