Re: 8051/2 data and iram memory question
- From: "Bob" <bob3635x@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Dec 2005 04:02:43 -0800
Meindert Sprang wrote:
> "PagCal" <pagcal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Does iram overlap the 128 bytes of the data space or is it seperate?
> > In other words, does an indirect reference to 0, reference data at 0?
> What is it with you guys? Don't you read datasheets anymore?
What datasheet? The datasheet for the 8051 compatible device I am
using (CY68013) does not make it clear if instruction RAM and data
RAM are separate or overlap in the first 128 bytes. At least not
that I can see.
The original 8051 datasheet won't help either, since the original 8051
didn't have iRAM. It had ROM.
- Prev by Date: Re: Smallest Xtal
- Next by Date: Help me with this
- Previous by thread: Re: 8051/2 data and iram memory question
- Next by thread: Re: 8051/2 data and iram memory question