Re: Problems with Olimex AVR-USB-JTAG and Spark Fun Electronics

Rocky wrote:

> > I installed the latest driver from FTDI, and it mounted the device as
> > COM5. I can't find any method in registry or control panel to change
>
> XP(sp2)
> DeviceManager->Ports->Com5->Properties->Advanced->DropDown

Ah, I'll try moving it to COM2 when I get home. I noticed that Olimex
mentioned problems with firmware upgrades on ports > 2. Thanks.

  • Re: Problem making device fully register it self
    ... You have to add your port's name to the registry under ... This works fine and i can access my driver by calling ... > seems to understand that COM5 is now available. ... If i set up this pointer and do ...
  • Re: Problems with Olimex AVR-USB-JTAG and Spark Fun Electronics
    ... > I installed the latest driver from FTDI, and it mounted the device as ... > COM5. ... I can't find any method in registry or control panel to change ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • IRC Packets being generated. Dont know where from...
    ... *Registry value not found* ... Autorun entries from Registry: ... Enumerating ICQ Agent Autostart apps: ... RAS Asynchronous Media Driver: System32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys (manual ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • hijack this startup - can someone tell me the hack i am experienci
    ... *Registry value not found* ... Enumerating ICQ Agent Autostart apps: ... Intel82801 Audio Driver Install Service: ... Application Management: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual ...
  • Re: BSOD Error 0x000000B8
    ... *Registry value not found* ... Enumerating ICQ Agent Autostart apps: ... ADI UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service: ... Application Management: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs ...