Re: Free FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 filesystem (C)

On 9 Jan 2006 15:53:04 -0800, "larwe" <zwsdotcom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Jonathan Kirwan wrote:
>
>> Try Delorie's web site for viewing web sites with Lynx;
>> http://www.delorie.com/web/lynxview.html
>> and just type in the above address. Pleasingly absent of ads.
>
>FOILED!

It didn't work?? Well, that's news to me. I should have your set up,
Lewin, so I could see for myself.

>-------------------------
>Not Permitted
>You need to create a file called delorie.htm on your web server to
>prove you're the webmaster. When I see this file (it can be empty) I'll
>allow my tools to access your site.

I didn't even know I had delorie.htm on my "web server" (which I don't
even have any of.)

>Attempted URL: http://sourceforge.net/project/delorie.htm (not found)
>
>Attempted URL: http://sourceforge.net/delorie.htm (not found)
>
>Because these tools act basically as proxies, it's important to make
>sure that the people using these tools are actually the developers of
>the pages they're viewing, and not just random visitors trying to
>bypass filters or hide their identities.

Very odd. I exactly tried out that site (the one called
http://sourceforge.net/projects/efsl
and I didn't develop it, you can be assured) without problems. So it
appeared, anyway.

You've got a mighty picky situation.

Have you tried simply getting Lynx fired up on your system? (Delorie
didn't develop Lynx and the source is freely available for compilation
on Linux, I believe.)

Jon
.