Re: Problems with Olimex AVR-USB-JTAG and Spark Fun Electronics

larwe wrote:
Tom wrote:

Has anyone successfully used this product (AVR-USB-JTAG from Olimex)?

We got one at work and I overheard while ago that the guy using it had

We got four of them, USB and serial, working well now. We had to follow the procedure from Olimex (http://www.olimex.com/dev/avr-jtag-upgrade.html). According to my friend he did it for USB dongles as well. Then use COM1 and COM2 for upgrade with AVR Studio.

I ran ZWSBBS (3:634/396) for a few years when I lived in Australia - but I was in Melbourne. I was very active in Fidonet for a while.

Old age kicks in - my memory still works but not quite well:)

Tom .