Re: AVR Silly Interrupt problem

ja.......@.mail.com wrote:
Pete,

I might be having the same problem as you did. But:

1) How do I check which processor I'm compiling for? I know that I
specified in AVR Studio that I am targeting (simulating?) for an
AtMega32.

Right - got it now

Your project should have a MakeFile. If not, you can set the processor on the compiler command line but I really don't know what you have to do. You will have to ask someone else how all that works sorry.

In the makefile will be some lines like this:

# MCU name32
MCU= atmega32
# speed required by avr/delay.h
F_CPU= 8000000

That is where the compiler gets to find out which processor you are using.

Pete

.