Re: AVR Silly Interrupt problem

ja.......@.mail.com wrote:
Pete,

I might be having the same problem as you did. But:

1) How do I check which processor I'm compiling for? I know that I
specified in AVR Studio that I am targeting (simulating?) for an
AtMega32.

Right - got it now

Your project should have a MakeFile. If not, you can set the processor on the compiler command line but I really don't know what you have to do. You will have to ask someone else how all that works sorry.

In the makefile will be some lines like this:

# MCU name32
MCU= atmega32
# speed required by avr/delay.h
F_CPU= 8000000

That is where the compiler gets to find out which processor you are using.

Pete

  • Newbie Q: spca5xx webcam driver installation problem
    ... with the included default makefile. ... Building SPCA5XX driver for 2.5/2.6 kernel. ... # Setup the tools ... # Setup compiler warnings ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: DDK build result different from VS result
    ... > driver project into a VS.NET 2003 makefile project, ... > the DDK compiler, which seem safer and more supproted for kernel development. ... > the compiler flags from the VC project into this new makefile project. ...
  • Re: Cannot start Xserver
    ... # select which makefile to use. ... Kernel compiler version: 4.3.3 ... Detected compiler version: 4.3.4 ... error: #error remap_page_rangeconftest ...
    (Debian-User)