Re: Moving from 8051 to AVR
- From: Ian Bell <ruffrecords@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:45:47 +0000
I've used the 8051 for years, but it is dated. I've used the PICS too,
arrg! The 8051 was a great microcontroller in its time. However, the new
is very pointer friendly, instruction set designed to be optimum with C,
highly scalable FLASH (4K-256K), fair amount of on board RAM, EE, and
Here we go again, the tail wagging the dog. A micro 'designed' to use C is
not a recommendation its a good reason not to use it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Using PWM as a DAC?
- Next by Date: Re: Moving from 8051 to AVR
- Previous by thread: Re: Moving from 8051 to AVR
- Next by thread: Re: Moving from 8051 to AVR