Stepper motor interfaces
- From: "Mr_D" <packer44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 8 Feb 2006 09:14:20 -0800
I'm looking at an under-hood stepper motor interface application,
however I don't know the full specs of the system yet. In particular,
I'm assuming there are 2 basic approaches one invlovling the micro
provide the actual stepper pulses, and another where a dedicated chip
recieves commands from the micro, and off-loads the micro of the step
Can someone point me to a good stable source for such stepper interface
chips, and perhaps tell me a little about their experience with them?
- Prev by Date: Re: perplexed with code reuse and adopt design pattern in C
- Next by Date: Re: Motorola S-Record Format
- Previous by thread: Input device for signature capture?
- Next by thread: Re: Stepper motor interfaces