Re: anyone have an ancient SDS tool suite?

The Eternal Squire wrote:

Then I guess that means I would have to buy the hard disk, too.

If I had not just answered the previous message this would make
absolutely no sense to me. It is essential to include adequate
context in your replies. Google is NOT usenet, and their foully
broken and incompetent interface presents a distorted view. There
is absolutely no reason to assume that readers have received, or
will ever receive, previous messages in the thread. Even if they
have received them, accessing them may well be awkward or
impossible, as most usenetters destroy or otherwise make invisible
anything they have read. Read my sig, and especially read the
references therein.