how to get debug messages in nucleus os?
- From: "indro" <mukherjee.indraneel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Feb 2006 23:22:38 -0800
I'm using NucleusPlus OS for OMAP5910 based board. Code Composer
Studio(CCS) is the development IDE.
After some changes we have managed to bring up Nucleus on our board.
But i cannot see the printfs (debug messages) in the CCS (there is no
separate serial debug port, jtag has to be used). Can anybody give me
any pointers on how i can enable debug messages? I am virtually new to
Nucleus OS development.
Any pointers will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
- Prev by Date: Re: <INTEGRITY RTOS> Passing arguments to an entry point function of the CreateTask() task kernel call
- Next by Date: Re: anyone have an ancient SDS tool suite?
- Previous by thread: [PIC] New electronic projects site (Schematics only at the moment)
- Next by thread: What is the difference between eCos and redboot?