in circuit emulator problem

I have a situation where after performing a halt and re-going on the
ICE I am using, one of the interrupts effectively becomes disabled,
ie.. its like it has become masked, however I have checked the
interrupt mask afterwards and its still intact.. And its only one
interrupt which is being affected. Maybe a hardware issue.. Its an
older system so who knows. Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Slavko

  • Re: Is there a way to interrupt Rexx without aborting it?
    ... code can field the interrupt and continue running. ... I've had the exec stop periodically and ask if it should ... The "signal on halt" was for my testing. ... say 'Do you really want to exit?' ...
    (comp.lang.rexx)
  • Re: Idle loop and CPU energy saving
    ... An enabled interrupt, NMI, or a reset will resume execution." ... such as crash on HALT or reboot on HALT. ... Nor an NMI. ... On newer, the processor itself never really halts, but instead goes into a console microcode mode. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Is there a way to interrupt Rexx without aborting it?
    ... Signal on Halt ... This is the interrupt comes while executing the RxxMath statement. ... signal terminates a loop and you can't Signal into a loop. ... I've had the exec stop periodically and ask if it should ...
    (comp.lang.rexx)
  • Re: An interrupt drived uart program dead
    ... code and data needed at interrupt time (including ... DPMI host, in which case the above locking issue is ... requirements applicable to an interrupt handler, ... HLT causes the processor to halt until it ...
    (comp.os.msdos.djgpp)
  • Re: Question about HPs virtual machines
    ... A proper CPU will HALT on a HALT, and not just suspect execution until ... the next interrupt... ...
    (comp.os.vms)