Re: Serial communication capture

msg wrote:

> I use and old program called DLM (data line monitor) which uses two
serial ports on a DOS PC; you can grab it from our ftp site:

ftp://ftp.cybertheque.org/pub/tmp/dlm

Within five minutes of posting this URL we've been under attack
from 218.1.65.196; heads up to 'Steve at fivetrees' and anyone else
who exposes their sites.

Regards,

Michael Grigoni
Cybertheque Museum

  • Re: How to read books on iPod Touch
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... the text size is the same as a paperback book. ... The size of my image depends on what monitor you have. ... The iPhone screen is 2" by 3". ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: 13-1/2 to 1 compression ...on the street?
    ... Steve W. wrote: ... on pump gas regardless of the heads, cam, etc. ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: Spiderman Stern Re Release in July Questions
    ... I also made replacement plastics to get rid of all the heads and had ... I made sand dunes to cover the heads on the Sandman plastic. ... Now that it is finished time to move it from the shop into the Steve ... Ritchie Wing. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Yet another problem I only get...phantom iTunes
    ... Is there a reason we can't see the entire screen, Steve? ... And the fact is the video I viewed that you supplied appears inadequate wrt ... decent screen video depicting *ALL* activity on that monitor! ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: New Website
    ... my name is Steve and I have recently created a website based ... It's about the hardiest plant you can grow but the old gardeners thought it ... will romp away giving you much better heads. ... I've tried using shop bought heads to plant and heads from seed ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)