AVR Compiler Recommendations

We've picked an AVR for a small task in a project, haven't used one
before.

I'm looking for any and all recommendations for and/or against the C
compilers available from various sources. We'll be using Atmel's
Debug Wire debugger.

All input appreciated.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

  • Embedded Video module
    ... I am looking for recommendations for an embedded video module which I can talk to with an 8 bit MPU (AVR). ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: AVR Compiler Recommendations
    ... Jack Klein wrote: ... I'm looking for any and all recommendations for and/or against the C ... compilers available from various sources. ... Debug Wire debugger. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: AVR Compiler Recommendations
    ... Jack Klein wrote: ... I'm looking for any and all recommendations for and/or against the C ... compilers available from various sources. ... Debug Wire debugger. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: AVR Compiler Recommendations
    ... Jack Klein wrote: ... I'm looking for any and all recommendations for and/or against the C ... compilers available from various sources. ... Debug Wire debugger. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: cheap cables
    ... I still don't know who to give my business to online. ... Any recommendations? ... Please take time to read the Charter & FAQs for uk.education.staffroom: ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)