Re: Windows CE books

On 2006-05-28, Dejan <dejan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can anyone recommend good book(s) about Windows CE
- for both system and application programming ?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0451527984/qid=1148780710/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-4249403-5507051?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

Although entirely correct, this answer does not help me - the
choice of OS was made at the upper level, so I have to dig
into it... Thanks anyway!

Sorry about that -- I couldn't resist.

I've never actually used WinCE, though I did evaluate it as an
option for a project once several years ago.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! Do I have a lifestyle
at yet?

  • Re: Up to date books or classes on WinCE programming using C++
    ... Senior Solutions Developer ... Six months ago when I turned from Linux programming to WinCE ... Application programming hasn't changed that much under Windows CE. ... The exception is .NET Compact Framework programming. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: Up to date books or classes on WinCE programming using C++
    ... Six months ago when I turned from Linux programming to WinCE ... I had the same feeling as Bob has now. ... Application programming hasn't changed that much under Windows CE. ... It seems to me that I've heard of books about using it, but nothing about the latest version. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: new to WINCE...
    ... Am very new to WINCE and am recently out of my college.I ... If you want to learn how to develop C/C++ applications for Windows ... CE, "Programming Windows CE.net" by Douglas Boiling is a great book, ... Mike Hall's blog and other blogs ...
  • Re: New to Group
    ... you may need to install them on different computers. ... You need to provide more detail than "better programming." ... Recently I have given an assgiment to develop an application for wince ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: New to Group
    ... or can you make some upgrades? ... (I don't even know if eVC3 supports a ... You need to provide more detail than "better programming." ... Recently I have given an assgiment to develop an application for wince ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)