An example of an embedded system with block diagram

Hi !
Can anyone please guide me to some site or if anyone can
please mail me the following I shall be very grateful !
I need to submit an assignment on any real embedded system like ATM
machines,Video game console or Car Anti lock brakes or any other system
one can think of involving an embedded computer,The assignment requires
a block diagram of the entire structure with some detail as well .
Please reply soon as I need to submit the assignment in a couple of
days . Thanks
I shall be very grateful to you !

Junaid Naseer

.