An example of an embedded system with block diagram

Hi !
Can anyone please guide me to some site or if anyone can
please mail me the following I shall be very grateful !
I need to submit an assignment on any real embedded system like ATM
machines,Video game console or Car Anti lock brakes or any other system
one can think of involving an embedded computer,The assignment requires
a block diagram of the entire structure with some detail as well .
Please reply soon as I need to submit the assignment in a couple of
days . Thanks
I shall be very grateful to you !

Junaid Naseer

  • Re: An example of an embedded system with block diagram
    ... Can anyone please guide me to some site or if anyone can ... I need to submit an assignment on any real embedded system like ATM ... I shall be very grateful to you! ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: An example of an embedded system with block diagram
    ... I need to submit an assignment on any real embedded system like ATM ... machines,Video game console or Car Anti lock brakes or any other system ... I shall be very grateful to you! ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: assignment of int to Integer
    ... I am not getting how the assignment is being done. ... I would be grateful if anybody can help me to understand it. ... C-derived languages: octal notation. ... Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Quadding Technique
    ... Can anyone give me a tips on good quadding or guide me to some links? ... I would be very grateful. ... The Boathouse, Timsway, Chertsey Lane, Staines TW18 3JY, UK ...
    (rec.sport.rowing)
  • ITSO smartcard codes
    ... I'd be grateful if anyone could help me expand the "Operator ID" part of this guide (and notify any errors): ...
    (uk.railway)