Re: Embedded Systems Design (the magazine--vent!)
- From: "Richard Phillips" <raphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:00:45 GMT
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:27:54 +0100, Richard Phillips wrote:
They provide an option to download a page, but it doesn't work with
my OS of choice (Linux). The PDF version was so nice compared to
I still get the paper version delivered, I didn't realise there was
an option to get an online version. If they did it as PDF I've be
very interested, not too keen on what you've just described though.
How can I opt in for the online version, I'm guessing it's via their
website? I'm guessing you can no longer download it to keep with
the new format?
That's the link for the July edition. They supposedly have a download
option (I wrote page above but I believe it is the whole issue) but it
doesn't work with Linux. Windows and Mac were supported, I believe.
I just tried the link and the magazine actually was working _much_
better. Maybe it does pay to complain. Still doesn't appear to allow
me to downlad it, though.
Also, does anyone have downloadable back-issues? I am only interested in
this year's stuff, I have them on paper anyway but I'd like to have them
available on PC too.
- Prev by Date: Re: 8051 architecture
- Next by Date: Re: Best approach, LCD on ARM7
- Previous by thread: Re: Embedded Systems Design (the magazine--vent!)
- Next by thread: Re: Embedded Systems Design (the magazine--vent!)