Re: 8051 Baudrate
- From: "Alf Katz" <alfkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 21:13:25 +1000
"McLion" <@> wrote in message news:44d9aabe$1_2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unfortunately, for this project, the Controller is 'given'.Well, if you can't change the 13 MHz to give you a faster "standard PC
And this Syntek seems to be sort of 'dumb'. It has a Timer2, but it can
not be used as baudrate source for the UART.
Have a nice day!
baudrate" have you considered running a non-standard baudrate at the PC end?
If you can't do that either, how about putting a baud rate converter/buffer
in between (many two UART development boards could be belted in to shape to
do this in less than a day).
If both of these are too much trouble, too, you may not need a higher baud
rate as much as you think you do.
- Prev by Date: Coverting Asm to C: Metrics?
- Next by Date: Re: The worst transmission speed of USB 2.0 Interface
- Previous by thread: Re: 8051 Baudrate
- Next by thread: Re: 8051 Baudrate