Re: C / C++ skills

<russellseres@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht

joshc wrote:

I guess you don't know assembly very well then. Anything you can do in
C/C++ you can do in assembly. However, you will be much more productive
using C/C++ so I'd recommend you learn C.

The thing is it seems most companies with job positions are requiring a
high level of C or C++ for firmware developement.

Sure, assembly is as dead as can be. If you are an excellent assembly
programmer, you will also do very well in C. Learning C is not that
difficult. C++ is a lot more complicated.

Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'q' and '.invalid' when replying by email)