Re: C / C++ skills
- From: "Frank Bemelman" <f.bemelmanq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:55:30 +0200
<russellseres@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
I guess you don't know assembly very well then. Anything you can do in
C/C++ you can do in assembly. However, you will be much more productive
using C/C++ so I'd recommend you learn C.
The thing is it seems most companies with job positions are requiring a
high level of C or C++ for firmware developement.
Sure, assembly is as dead as can be. If you are an excellent assembly
programmer, you will also do very well in C. Learning C is not that
difficult. C++ is a lot more complicated.
(remove 'q' and '.invalid' when replying by email)
- Prev by Date: Re: lan91c96 diagnostics
- Next by Date: Re: C / C++ skills
- Previous by thread: Re: C / C++ skills
- Next by thread: Re: C / C++ skills