Re: MSP430F2013 documentation frustration
- From: "Michael N. Moran" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 06:54:58 -0400
Tim Wescott wrote:
I suggested to TI years ago that they hire away all of Motorola's documentation department. I don't think they listened.
From what I can tell that department didn't go to Freescale ;-)
Michael N. Moran (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct. (c) 678 521 5460
Kennesaw, GA, USA 30144 http://mnmoran.org
"So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains
and we never even know we have the key."
The Eagles, "Already Gone"
The Beatles were wrong: 1 & 1 & 1 is 1
- Prev by Date: Re: Regarding H1 visa and job in US
- Next by Date: Re: sw multiply
- Previous by thread: Re: MSP430F2013 documentation frustration
- Next by thread: Re: MSP430F2013 documentation frustration