Re: Pyserial access probs

On 2006-10-27, martin griffith <mart_in_medina@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm mucking around with python and pyserial, and was looking for
examples ( 'cos I'm not very good)

From http://pyserial.sourceforge.net/
I keep getting timeouts at this link
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pyserial/pyserial/examples/

I think SF rearranged their CVS stuff a while back. I've
noticed there area lot of broken links to SF cvs repositories
on various web pages.

for the last couple of days

Can any/someone try the link please.

try this:

http://pyserial.cvs.sourceforge.net/pyserial/pyserial/

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! ... I don't like
at FRANK SINATRA or his

  • Re: Pyserial access probs
    ... Edwards wrote: ... examples ('cos I'm not very good) ... I keep getting timeouts at this link ... I think SF rearranged their CVS stuff a while back. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Migrating cvs repositories from Linux to FreeBSD
    ... >> Now only concern is how to migrate or move the cvs repositories from ... Locally, at the machine where the CVSROOT lived, I made a lot of changes ... I know that this is not the right method of mirroring CVS repositories. ... changes in one of the two CVS trees. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Python bindings for RCS apps
    ... systems have some good python bindings/apis? ... Writing plugins: ... The ViewVC project deals with CVS repositories and RCS files: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: FileSystem Question
    ... I don't know nothing about CVS repositories. ... See the apt descriptions for subversion and cvs. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: sbliveos2 & > 2gb RAM?
    ... hold any CVS repositories as far as I know, and the DNS just points to ... the Mensys CVS server. ...
    (comp.os.os2.multimedia)