Re: query on c
- From: "Meindert Sprang" <ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:07:43 +0100
"Fleming" <andresdansQUITAESTO@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
iam working on GPS. my input is NMEA sentence. iam writing c code to
get the sentence and do some operations on it.nmea sentence starts with
$.i have read the input. i have to place in a char array.i have checked
for $ but how to check for enter key?
I have tried for '\r\ and '\n' but it is going to infinite loop.
input is GPRMC sentence given thro keyboard.
as soon as i press enter key it has to output the string .
can anyone help me?
Googleing I found this:
but my GPS don't send a CR + LF only send a CR (0x10).
Which GPS is that?
- Prev by Date: Debugging MMU
- Next by Date: Re: EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEERS/ EXCEPTIONAL OPPOTUNITIES/ IN
- Previous by thread: Re: query on c
- Next by thread: Re: query on c