Re: query on c

"Fleming" <andresdansQUITAESTO@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:45ae1bf9$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sindhu escribió:
Hi all,
iam working on GPS. my input is NMEA sentence. iam writing c code to
get the sentence and do some operations on it.nmea sentence starts with
$.i have read the input. i have to place in a char array.i have checked
for $ but how to check for enter key?
I have tried for '\r\ and '\n' but it is going to infinite loop.
input is GPRMC sentence given thro keyboard.
as soon as i press enter key it has to output the string .
can anyone help me?

bye.

Hi,
Googleing I found this:
http://www.kh-gps.de/nmea-faq.htm
but my GPS don't send a CR + LF only send a CR (0x10).

Which GPS is that?

Meindert

  • Re: Query on C
    ... As i told,iam working on GPS. ... i have given the NMEA sentence GPRMC.as soon as i press enter key it ... NMEA-0183 logging and display program written in Turbo C. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: query on c
    ... iam working on GPS. ... my input is NMEA sentence. ... iam writing c code to ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: query on c
    ... iam working on GPS. ... my input is NMEA sentence. ... iam writing c code to ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: query on c
    ... iam working on GPS. ... my input is NMEA sentence. ... iam writing c code to ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • query on c