Re: Internal headhunters?

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:50:02 -0700, Donald <Donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Why are you trying to cut out your pimp ??

A recruiter is just a pimp, he/she gets a cut on anything you get.

Why is this so strange ?

The worlds oldest profession has been updated for the new millinum.

I think it'd be easier to accept the idea of a pimp if I was dumber.
This is something I thought of back at my old job. Before science
became involved in industry in the last couple centuries, wasn't it
true that the boss was always more educated than the workers? So, it
made sense for him to direct and command them. Now, we the workers
are engineers who are smarter than many of our bosses in matters of
actually doing the work. The bosses mainly have their ass-kissing
people/business skills on which to rely. We've become the bosses, and
they've become the secretaries, yet they still control the money.
It's upside down.

  • Re: The truth about George Bush
    ... American imperialism who parade as "liberals" such as Wilhelm Kuhlmann ... Big bosses want to sucker workers into support for war: ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Northern Rail, 27 Dec.
    ... People still believe there are 'Workers' v. 'Bosses' and the bosses never do anything to attract good staff, they just oppress the poor sods who are forced to work for them. ... The routes which have buses all day have no published timetable for the buses, even though the road alternatives to Sheffield - Manchester via Edale and Chester - Manchester via Altrincham are very long. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Internal headhunters?
    ... I think it'd be easier to accept the idea of a pimp if I was dumber. ... The bosses mainly have their ass-kissing ... In the age of money and credit, these new skills are necessary. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Sanctions cann`t promote human rights
    ... I can be her pimp if you want me to, can help you get laid with her.. ... bosses and bang you be an instant Burmese Millionaire with Burmese ... You are the one who is dream of having sex with Su Kyi... ... already use "phargaung" in your user email address. ...
    (soc.culture.burma)
  • Re: Impossible to work hard and smart
    ... to work hard and smart: ... Asian bosses like ... their "quick workers". ... you dont find smartasses in nongovernmental companies. ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)