Re: SD card interface

torgil@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for your answer. The problem is though the other way round.
Logging is done on a SD Card and I'd like to be able to download the
log onto a computer without having to swap the card. I'm looking for
something that could emulate a SD Card.

Regards,
Torgil

Are you looking for something off the shelf, or doing this your self ?

  • Re: SP2 causes slow bootup
    ... Just Spybot (Hopefully Spybot Search and Destroy and not the other one..) ... Look through this advice - see if there is anything else you might do to ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ... You have a video card that allows you to see on ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: PDAs
    ... Cruise through the download sections....(c; ... desktop by plugging in the SD card into the slot.....of the USB ... play on its browser, the N800 will play, too, without trying to ... Skype over the bluetooth amazed the reps at the Alltel office on ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Failed to create DirectX device
    ... I had exactly the same thing and I finally reinstalled my original Graphics card software, and it all works fine, windows 7 must have installed what it thought was my card. ... Go to Microsoft web site and download DirectX 10 you can find it under the ... I don't think they offer DX10 as a direct download, as Vista has it ... My understanding is that Dirextx 10 will not be available for WindowsXP there ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • Re: Compact flash card: bulk buy forower price?
    ... you and your hero Andy can't comprehend this. ... by downloading the same SanDisk Extreme III CF 2GB CF card ... The GIGA Vue took 23 minutes to download the 2GB ... And since he did this with a new Li-Ion battery pack, ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Avast found a win32:Brontok[wrm] on my computer
    ... I took pictures with it and brought the SD card ... I then ran avast, it said reboot, I ... FireWall to allow it to download the needed AV vendor related files. ... This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)