Is this ARM possible?

I'm looking for this chip:

ARM920 or ARM926.
NOT in BGA format (TQFP or LQFP)
SDRAM controller
LCD controller able to drive at least 320x200 color.

Most ARM9 chips are either BGA or does not have an LCD controller. The
LCD interface requires many more pins but I'm sure the maximum of 208
pins can include all the important ARM9 pins plus an LCD bus. I do not
need many GPIO pins and 16-bit memory buses are fine.

SD card interface, IDE, ethernet etc are fine.

  • Re: Is this ARM possible?
    ... > Most ARM9 chips are either BGA or does not have an LCD controller. ... > pins can include all the important ARM9 pins plus an LCD bus. ... Initially it was low PIN count when they started with the LPC700 range of 8051's that may have been designed to go up against the small PICS. ... Who cares what it stood/stands for the LPC is the NXP designator for their chips. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Is this ARM possible?
    ... Most ARM9 chips are either BGA or does not have an LCD controller. ... LCD interface requires many more pins but I'm sure the maximum of 208 ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Is this ARM possible?
    ... SDRAM controller ... LCD controller able to drive at least 320x200 color. ... LCD interface requires many more pins but I'm sure the maximum of 208 ... It's funny to call 208 pins Low Pin Count. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Is this ARM possible?
    ... SDRAM controller ... LCD controller able to drive at least 320x200 color. ... pins can include all the important ARM9 pins plus an LCD bus. ... It's funny to call 208 pins Low Pin Count. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Is this ARM possible?
    ... NOT in BGA format ... Most ARM9 chips are either BGA or does not have an LCD controller. ... LCD interface requires many more pins but I'm sure the maximum of 208 ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)